Water Clean-Up in Grand Rapids, Michigan
IICRC certified technicians, around the clock service, and fast response time
Flood Restoration Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan:
In times of need, you can’t afford to take chances with your flooded basement. Rivers Edge Restoration has a complete line of restoration services in Grand Rapids. If needed, we use Xactimate billing and work with your insurance company. Our team uses daily documentation of on-site progress, making sure your investments are protected. Serving a population of over 1,000,000 people residing in the greater Grand Rapids metropolitan area, we bring with us the most qualified technicians available to complete the job, and the industry’s best drying equipment.
Rivers Edge Restoration of Grand Rapids can significantly reduce your water loss and minimize damage to your structure. We get there fast before damage becomes more expensive, allowing us to remarkably reduce the scope of the property loss.
Rapid Response Time for Grand Rapids, MI
- Our technicians are poised and ready 24/7 to respond to your flood, fire, mold, or sewage needs in Kent County. Our trained professionals respond to your restoration emergencies whenever they arise!
Flood Clean Up in Grand Rapids Michigan
- Has your Grand Rapids home or business experienced a flood? Rivers Edge Restoration is equipped to mitigate water damage jobs of any size. Our experienced professionals carry with them an abundant supply of the best drying equipment in the industry. We ensure that your structure is dry in a timely fashion, and help you prevent mold growth.
Grand Rapids services – Residential and Commercial
- Rivers Edge Restoration’s trained and certified water damage technicians have the in-depth knowledge of water extraction and dehumidification processes to take care of all your water restoration needs. We get there quickly before damage becomes more expensive, allowing us to remarkably reduce the scope of the property loss.
Drying Your Structure
- We handle all aspects of water removal at Rivers Edge Restoration of Grand Rapids! We can detect even the most hidden moisture to prevent water and flood damage losses, and use the most advanced drying technology available.
Flooded Basements/Rainwater Damage/Burst Pipe
- From leaky pipes to sewage back-ups, toilet overflows to cracked foundations, Rivers Edge Restoration of Grand Rapids has the training, manpower, and equipment to handle your drying needs and complete your extraction.
Grand Rapids, MI Sewage Clean Up
- Rivers Edge Restoration restores your property back to pre-loss condition by removing odors, disinfecting, and more after sustaining any level of damage caused by water or sewage.
49301, 49302, 49315, 49316, 49321, 49328, 49331, 49401, 49426, 49428, 49501, 49502, 49503, 49504, 49505, 49506, 49507, 49508, 49509, 49510, 49512, 49514, 49515, 49516, 49518, 49519, 49523, 49528, 49530, 49534, 49544, 49546, 49548, 49550, 49555, 49560, 49588, 49599.
Serving Ada, Alger Heights, Allendale, Alto, Auburn Hills, Baxter, Belknap Lookout, Black Hills, Byron Center, Caledonia, Cascade, Cherry Run, Comstock Park, Creston, East Hills, Eastgate, Eastown, Fuller Avenue, Fulton Heights, Garfield Park, Grandville, Heartside, Heritage Hill, Highland Park, Hudsonville, Jenison, John Ball Park, Kentwood, Madison Area, Michigan Oaks, Midtown, Middleville, Midbrook, North East Citizen Action, Oakdale, Ottawa hills, Ridgemoor, Roosevelt Park, South East Community Association, South East End, South Hill, South West Area Neighbors, Walker, West Grand, Westside Connection, and Wyoming.